We are here finally!

Keith

Well after a long time of planning we arrived in Perth Friday 23 Jan. The flight was long and tiring and our daughter was bit sick when we started the decent into Perth and its taken her few days to get over but she is absolutely fine now I think the new toh kitchen helped and few other bits from Toys R us ha.

We are renting a place in Bicton that a family member has sorted out for us allowing us time to have good look around and see where were want to settle we are not tied into rental agreement so its great for us at moment.

We have got new phone each on contract with international calls so that was brilliant as we both needed new phones. We have bought tv, washing machine takin forms back for medicare tomorrow and need to sort tfn number too. We have a hire car for 2 wks and keith is going to have a look at 2 cars today see if they any good to buy. Keith starts work on Monday so its all been busy. We have enjoyed every min so far we sat by the river on Australia day and watched the fireworks and just couldn't believe we are finally here seems so surreal.

Well il keep you posted with it all, if anyone on their travels soon good luck its tiring but so worth it.

Michelle & Keith x?

All those ielts were definately worth it now, I still cant belive we are here. We were at the beach today and we both said I just cant believe we live here now. We sorted Medicare today too so another thing ticked off. Just tfn now and then driving licence and need to buy a car not found any yet though. Well il keep u all updated as we go.

All those ielts were definately worth it now, I still cant belive we are here. We were at the beach today and we both said I just cant believe we live here now. We sorted Medicare today too so another thing ticked off. Just tfn now and then driving licence and need to buy a car not found any yet though. Well il keep u all updated as we go.

Tip for driving licence- you need 5 pieces of id. We waited until our proper medicare cards had come through and used them as one piece. We also used passport, lease agreement, bank statement and bank card. Think you can also use birth certificate.

Nicola

• 4 weeks later...