Got a start date! So excited!

Mrskelly2014

Just wanted to share our excitement! I have been given a start date for my new job for 13th April so hopefully heading out around the 6th april! Can't wait but scared too!!

we are hoping to move to the rockingham/balvidis area. Anyone else hoping to make the move around this time? There's me (27, nurse) and my husband (30,builder) and our little boy who is 2. Would love to meet to friends and meet up with people :)

Just wanted to share our excitement! I have been given a start date for my new job for 13th April so hopefully heading out around the 6th april! Can't wait but scared too!!

we are hoping to move to the rockingham/balvidis area. Anyone else hoping to make the move around this time? There's me (27, nurse) and my husband (30,builder) and our little boy who is 2. Would love to meet to friends and meet up with people :)

Congratulations and SNAP! Our work start dates are the same day too!! Good luck and let us know how it goes [emoji3]

yip very similar to you!! myself (38) husband(46) and 2 boys (13,10) fly out on the 24/3. I have a start date for the 14/4. I am a podiatrist. We will initially stay with family in Iluka but I will be working more SOR so need to get a rental and schools sorted soon after we arrive. So exciting but my mind is all over the place thinking about what needs done here before we go and over there when we arrive!!

good luck with the move :D

Exciting news for you all, almost here!

Im a midwife rather than a nurse but living in secret harbour and will do the commute to Murdoch once I start work. No start date yet for me, I'm still battling with AHPRA.

Will have to have a meet up once you're here, I have 3 kids too (12,8,6) and there's plenty of fab places to go.

Im just looking into childcare myself but mine are a bit older so can't really advise but I'll keep my ears open for recommendations around this area for you.

Beck

Exciting news for you all, almost here!

Im a midwife rather than a nurse but living in secret harbour and will do the commute to Murdoch once I start work. No start date yet for me, I'm still battling with AHPRA.

Will have to have a meet up once you're here, I have 3 kids too (12,8,6) and there's plenty of fab places to go.

Im just looking into childcare myself but mine are a bit older so can't really advise but I'll keep my ears open for recommendations around this area for you.

Beck

Aww we have now decided to go to secret harbour! And my job is Fiona Stanley is that where you are?! I also thought it was a little far but thought we would try :)

i am mental health trained and the Job application was very straight forward. AHPRA on the other hand...... Nightmare!!

Would love to meet up once we are there. We are hoping to fly out on 5th April but depends on whether the visa is back xx

I've no start date yet. I am newly qualified mental health nurse and got a job waiting in Hollywood private clinic. They doing the nomination at moment so I should lodge visa hopefully next week!! Fiona Stanley looks an amazing hospital have you watched the you tubes on it wow!! I'm not sure which part we will end up we stayed in Scarborough last year and really liked it.

Think we will fly out mid April if visas are sorted. I have 3 kids too 17,16,14 eek time to get them out of the U K before they start settling down [emoji6]. My Aphra took a while too xx

• 1 month later...
Hey guys I have an interview at the Hollywood private hospital and wondered what kind of interview questions they asked xx

Hi hi that's were my job offer is but the mental health part. Well done!!

I was interviewed my clinical manager and a nurse. They were very informal and asked me 3 scenarios but gave me lots of time to answer and made me feel at ease.

youll be fine it's more of a personality interview. ? xx

Thank you charlene,

Im so scared its only my second nursing interview ive ever had and im very very nervous, i have an interview with the clinical manager also, its on the gratwick ward at nedlands.

Ive applied for over 10 jobs so far and to be honest i didnt think i would hear back, let alone get an interview.

xx

I applied to ahpra in jan but was holdup as nmc had me diwn on their records for a different course so had to get that sorted. Received an email from ahpra saying have all required documents on mondaY there. So hopefully can now begin their assessment. I have applied for state sponsored pr 190 visa. I lodged last week and they say should take approx 12 weeks. What about yourself re: vusvvisa? X

Aww we have now decided to go to secret harbour! And my job is Fiona Stanley is that where you are?! I also thought it was a little far but thought we would try :)

i am mental health trained and the Job application was very straight forward. AHPRA on the other hand...... Nightmare!!

Would love to meet up once we are there. We are hoping to fly out on 5th April but depends on whether the visa is back xx

Hope you are getting settled we are in Port Kennedy and i work in Fsh.Probley walked passed you.