Are you moving to Australia - UK Meet Up

Ktee

@Ktee is this still on the agenda? Only asking as I got a good offer on my car earlier this week, so took it! Still up for a meeting if in early May.
@Steely sorry, I don't know what has happened on this thread. It was just an idea to see what interest we had, I didn't realise dates had been talked about in our absence lol. I haven't even asked John yet.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure but you're right there doesn't seem to be too many of us and not heard whether John from moneycorp is still going to be hosting.

@Ktee - have you heard from him?

I sent him a private message ages ago but he hasn't responded

Hi @jorw I had only put feelers out to see who would be interested. As John as mentioned this even would be later in the year as neither of us can commit at such short notice.

Sounds like we have a plan. Is that suitable for John at moneycorp?

The meet will also be including our sister site PIO ... you guys could still have a PP meet in May and John may host later if there is enough interest from both sites

@Steely sorry, I don't know what has happened on this thread. It was just an idea to see what interest we had, I didn't realise dates had been talked about in our absence lol. I haven't even asked John yet.

Hi @Ktee, thanks for the reply, we cant make the proposed date, as saying our farewells, I think John from Moneycorp mentioned something being arranged later this year. We travel to Perth on 1st June, so will be watching from afar :laugh:

Hi @Ktee, thanks for the reply, we cant make the proposed date, as saying our farewells, I think John from Moneycorp mentioned something being arranged later this year. We travel to Perth on 1st June, so will be watching from afar :laugh:

Don't worry, we will catch you at the meet up this side in February. Not long for you now. Good luck with everything.

• 4 weeks later...
Not sure but you're right there doesn't seem to be too many of us and not heard whether John from moneycorp is still going to be hosting.

@Ktee - have you heard from him?

I sent him a private message ages ago but he hasn't responded

Hi, is this still on, haven't heard anything lately?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...