When to apply for Nursing Jobs?

Guest NicNic85

Guest NicNic85

Hello :smile:

I am a 26 year old woman from Surrey, currently in my 2nd of 3years of Nurse Traning: hoping to qualify in July 2012. I would like to make the move to Perth as soon as possible after that.

My question is: When is the best time to start searching for jobs in Perth and do hospitals Down Under employ newly qualified British Nurses?

One last question, do the hospitals have Nursing Accomodation like British ones do?

Thank you for reading.

Kind Regards

Nic

x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lucymilner

hi, from my knowledge i think they like you to have some post reg experience, but i think some agencies will take you on with ur placements as experience. They also help with accomadation when you get there.

i am a nurse moving to perth in january, my advice is to get in touch with a nursing agency and get the ball rolling they help you through it all, as it takes months and months to get everything together

good luck, lucy x

Hello :smile:

I am a 26 year old woman from Surrey, currently in my 2nd of 3years of Nurse Traning: hoping to qualify in July 2012. I would like to make the move to Perth as soon as possible after that.

My question is: When is the best time to start searching for jobs in Perth and do hospitals Down Under employ newly qualified British Nurses?

One last question, do the hospitals have Nursing Accomodation like British ones do?

Thank you for reading.

Kind Regards

Nic

x

Hi

Contact Joondalup health campus they are recruiting in the uk and offering relocation packages