ali

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Dom, busy as usual, should slow down a bit soon so can do a bit more socializing haha.

Shame your not closer we need a deck built, doing our back up this summer.

Hubby going to attempt it he is quite handy with the tools even tho he is a plasterer come ceiling fixer.

Good to hear Ann [emoji3]

As long as hubbie gets the framework spot on, laying the decking should be easy [emoji51]

Great news weaver!! Have you done them

already? When did you apply? Fx not long for you now ☺️

Thanks. Just getting it all together. Had the medical booked for this week but had to put it off as have a chest infection and I don't want anything showing up on the x-ray just in case. The police report is back and the form 80 done but the assurance of support will take 28 days so may have to send in later as they only gave me 28 days from date of e-mail to return everything. May have to ask for an extension as they want everything sent together and not sure if my pc will shrink everything down enough to send in one go anyway. Still all minor glitches now I hope.

Finding it okay at the minute, busy with work and getting the house sorted so haven't really had time to miss the UK just yet. Loving the fact it will start to get warm soon, it's practically rained majority of the time I have been here. Finished my shift at 3 pm

yesterday, me and the other half went to kings park and watched the sun set over the city, couldn't really do anything like that back in Lancashire lol. So far so good

Finding it okay at the minute, busy with work and getting the house sorted so haven't really had time to miss the UK just yet. Loving the fact it will start to get warm soon, it's practically rained majority of the time I have been here. Finished my shift at 3 pm

yesterday, me and the other half went to kings park and watched the sun set over the city, couldn't really do anything like that back in Lancashire lol. So far so good

YAY!!! Awesome!!!! Kings Park is lovely - go there quite a bit. Heaps more to do - places to go and see when the weather gets betterer xx

• 2 weeks later...

IKNOWC - buuuut CO assigned today!!! :jiggy:

Just wanting further info; meds for OH and DD - minor delay to theirs, otherwise I think we would have been granted today :shocked: eeeeeep here we goooo!!

I will see you in WA for Christmas!!! (FX) although having a concern about that - we might fly NYE and have one last Xmas ALL my family together - think I might regret it if I don't so Lets say WA for 1st Jan 2016!!! :cute:

• 2 weeks later...

Off to hospital for tests on my little girl for final bits of medical school for visa FX all ok today and weds for her and then also so visa can clear....

we we booked flights and will arrive 5th Dec - see you all soon, although where are you all -it is soooo quiet stop enjoying the sun and talk to me because it's cold and grey here haha :cute:

Off to hospital for tests on my little girl for final bits of medical school for visa FX all ok today and weds for her and then also so visa can clear....

we we booked flights and will arrive 5th Dec - see you all soon, although where are you all -it is soooo quiet stop enjoying the sun and talk to me because it's cold and grey here haha :cute:

Yay! You've booked flights! So excited for you! Have you decided where you're going to stay when you first arrive?