Some pics!

Mad Cow

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I decided that this very popular thread should be revived with a reminder to all folk who are not yet in Perth that Ozzie fashion is struggling a little right now and therefore you may wish to stock up on certain items of clothing before departing the UK!!

Beware, not for the faint hearted.....

image.jpg

I decided that this very popular thread should be revived with a reminder to all folk who are not yet in Perth that Ozzie fashion is struggling a little right now and therefore you may wish to stock up on certain items of clothing before departing the UK!!

Beware, not for the faint hearted.....

Thanks for the revival of this thread Rob, it's just what I needed this morning! It's cold and dark and the kids don't know that clocks have gone back an hour so could've had an extra hour in bed.

My hubby always comments on the appalling dress sense in oz, I just see it as an extension of our laid back attitude, but this photo has me questioning that!

Guest guest9824
Blimey Pea not sure which is the most frightening, the Huntsmen or the dress sense; tis a close run thing. Lol

My washing line is on my gate, where Incy wincy lives!:wideeyed:

Pea, you are very brave to live where you do. I really don't think I could live with her living on my washing line, even though I know they are harmless and actually help get the real nasties away. I did want to see one in real life, now I am not so sure. But you never know, in a few months, I might get over my fear.

Guest guest9824
Pea, you are very brave to live where you do. I really don't think I could live with her living on my washing line, even though I know they are harmless and actually help get the real nasties away. I did want to see one in real life, now I am not so sure. But you never know, in a few months, I might get over my fear.

SJT, at least this one is outside! We have had mr and mrs huntsman inside too....they lived a very lovely life inside on the vaulted ceiling in the lounge, eating out on flies,roaches and mozzies until they met with an untimely death....ie....my vacuum...! Sorry Porty! :sad:...