Some pics!

Mad Cow

So here's some pics from our recent trip to Perth and the Peel region (if I can get them to load).

Lou :biggrin:

View from AQWA

e4ety4yt.jpg

Hillary's child friendly beach

3yme2y8e.jpg

Views from Kings Park

y4y4a5up.jpg

zenetyvu.jpg

ebyruban.jpg

Kids park in Mandurah

re9a6yza.jpg

Footbridge in Mandarah

ebytuje5.jpg

Halls Head

yvyvumuv.jpg

apy6y4u7.jpg

ebypesy7.jpg

agebetyt.jpg

esamuvub.jpg

Warnbro Sound

nasa8u9y.jpg

Edited by Lou8670

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thought this thread needed a bump after nearly 6 months of inactivity........

For those who have just arrived and are experiencing cool, cloudy and even wet weather then this photo should help them get over the winter blues. This was a snapshot of our weather from just six or seven weeks ago; don't worry it'll be back before you know it.....

image.jpg

was sitting outside the Indy yesterday afternoon having a wine and I can tell you there are no winter blues here! its still warmer than home and everyone back home has the Barbie out and top off at 16oc

So true Nikki, in fact we were there yesterday afternoon also (before the Cornerstone) it was lovely, not a breath of wind and with the warm sun beaming through it was fantastic.

we were at whiteman park on Saturday, kids saw their first roos from the tram! nice spot to have a day out with picnic.

Rob, you weren't part of the large group sitting outside the back next to us were you?

No Nikki not us, haven't got that many friends lol....

how exciting Nikki, I would love to live somewhere a bit more out in the bush but trying to think about work, kids, schools and balancing it all is a bit of a mission.

Rob, that's how we feel now lol

A a bit easier for us with no kids. Plus OH runs a business in the local area so it makes sense for us to be local too.

It'll mean an hour commute for me but I'm hoping it'll be worth it to live our country dream!

Its a bit further up the hill from Rosa Park on The Old Winery Estate (very apt:wacko:!)

It's a slightly older development so we are the last block, so we know what everyone else has built and that our view won't change. We did look at some on Rosa Park but they were all a bit too much pasture for our liking. We wanted lots of trees.

It's also a good balance commute wise. It's nearer Wandena Rd so only about 5 minutes from the Highway at Muchea. Some of the developments like Maryville and the Chittering estates, as much as we liked them, were getting closer to being 20 minutes from the main rd which would've pushed my commute to over an hour.

We should hear on the finance tomorrow so then it will be all systems go for choosing a builder - exciting times :jiggy: