Curry House

ROB T

Been here five months now and desperate for a good Indian curry...... British style of course. This question has been done to death on many different forums before (inc PP) but I have still yet to find a good lamb Rogan for example. Wondering if any of you kind folk on here can help out? Living in Quinns at the mo but will travel in order to satisfy our craving.

Cheers,

Rob

Edited by ROB T
Spelling

Been here five months now and desperate for a good Indian curry...... British style of course. This question has been done to death on many different forums before (inc PP) but I have still yet to find a good lamb Rogan for example. Wondering if any of you kind folk on here can help out? Living in Quinns at the mo but will travel in order to satisfy our craving.

Cheers,

Rob

British Indian 2 Go in Kingsley.

Guest guest9824

Gogos is good in Mt Lawley, it's not Brit curry,but it's good, they do a banquet for about $45 per head, and there is lots of food for that...I like the Cinnamon Club in Applecross too, but haven't been there for a while.

Pea

We went to the curry house in Currambine shopping centre last night, thinks it's the Darbar or something like that, we had a take away once before, we ordered a chicken Madras and when we got it home we thought it tasted like butter chicken, very very mild for a madras, but nice enough, we gave them the benefit of the doubt and thought they just got our order wrong, last night we arrived at about 7, the restaurant wasn't that busy, we got our starter quick enough, but then waited & waited & waited, eventually we were going to give up & go & our meal arrived, the wife ordered a vindaloo, she likes hot food, I ordered a lamb jalfrezi, the wife got what she thought was a chicken masala & I ended up with a beef jalfrezi, absolutely no spice what so ever.

can anyone recommend a decent curry house house in the currambine joondalup area please

On another note, the one next to Dominoes pizza in Southern River on Warton Road is excellent.