don't you just love it when......

beandownunder

Guest guest9824
you get started on the humongous ironing mountain only to find out more than half of it is towels :laugh:

rock on!

what do you love finding out?.........

....when you've sorted out your washing into darks and lights, put the darks on to wash, only to find a 'rogue' black sock on the stairs, that you didn't realise you had dropped....arggghhhhhh

I'm with Ali, don't believe in ironing, only do it when something needs it ie. work clothes. Much better/fun things to be doing than standing ironing everyones clothes...yawn!

Love that I went shopping and got my £1 coin ready for the trolley...and some kind soul had left theirs in the trolley just for me:wink:

My greatest love is when I go to visit my darling Mum at the care home and she knows who I am and we have a conversation for 5 or 10 minutes before her Alzeimers takes over again.... Had such a visit today and was it extra super special because my precious son has come home for a few days from Queensland just to see me and his Grandma.... Mum was firing on all cylinders this morning and we are still smiling and talking about how brilliant it was....

Guest guest9824
My greatest love is when I go to visit my darling Mum at the care home and she knows who I am and we have a conversation for 5 or 10 minutes before her Alzeimers takes over again.... Had such a visit today and was it extra super special because my precious son has come home for a few days from Queensland just to see me and his Grandma.... Mum was firing on all cylinders this morning and we are still smiling and talking about how brilliant it was....

Special that is Rossmoyne....

pea

Guest guest9824
I love it when I open my purse and there's money in there that I forgot about. Doesn't happen often mind.

Debs

...sure it's not full of moths Deb....lol

My husband has still got white fivers in his wallet!!

peax

Glad you had a good day today. You have to hang on to them.

Debs x x

Guest guest9824

...when the temperature has dropped quite considerably from a hot 37 degrees yesterday to a lovely 26 degrees, and you know you won't be needing the air con on tonight, as there is a lovely breeze blowing through the open doors....luvlyjubly!