diaries out!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's a lot going to go - why not have it somewhere more central for those further South?

Where do you suggest ali? Trying to find somewhere suitable that's equidistant between Mandurah and Clarkson isn't easy.

Can I suggest those who are planning on meeting post where they'll be coming from and it help us pinpoint a central location? Since all roads lead to Perth, King's Park is at least relatively easy to find.

Since even Porty has said he will be going, count me in as well. Maybe me and Porty will bring something special for the BBQ? What do you think mate?

But, just in case something comes up and i cant make it - October is a long way ahead for me - then i think since we have a lot of members who have recently moved to Mandurah or are going to soon, then maybe a meet in that neck of the woods might be worthwhile! And since i am def available May.....

The consensus seems to be KP and whilst it's not strictly central, it does have a lot to offer and I think a trip there is something of a day out for all.

Since even Porty has said he will be going, count me in as well. Maybe me and Porty will bring something special for the BBQ? What do you think mate?

Sounds good, how about some of those bright orange Ozzie BBQ snags?

Or maybe not.

I think I can rustle up something special, would be nice to share some good food with great people.

So are we still set on Sunday 19th Oct? That's what I have noted down.

What will the weather be like then?

Do they have BBQ facilities there or do you have to bring the little DIY ones?

If we are all bringing food, I could do a Bakewell Tart, if anyone is interested.

The weather "should" be warm, but not hot.

The BBQ's are the installed gas ones

I love a good tart

• 2 months later...

Bump :wink:

Kings Park is a bloody big place, I have read this post again and we still haven't decided on a location in KP, can I suggest the Synergy Parkland, it seems to have everything we want or need for a picnic, any more suggestions please, we plan on bringing the dog, she loves KP and it would be a shame for her to miss out, she's well behaved and loves children.

Ohhh will be over there then and hopefully all settled in by then, 19th oct-its a date!! :cute: Xx

(I'm sure we could get around the alcohol some how, cheeky baileys in our coffee cups, slash of voddy in our coke bottles:laugh:, sure used to get away with it in my teen years haha)