Bankruptcy.

travelchic

Well he's not limited. And I wouldn't have known that made a difference if it wasn't for all of the knowledgable lovely people on here. The estate agent phoned me yesterday to tell me that the buyers have signed their contracts and if everything continues at this pace we should be exchanging in a couple of weeks. I'm entitled to free legal advice with unison so gonna call them today. A few of my friends have said he may be saying it to rock the boat. When he came on Sunday all of our boxes were in the living room ready for the movecube coming on Friday. I'm thinking maybe he's seen them and it's hit him that we are actually going and he's just lashing out. I don't know. He has an accountant and I would have thought that if he's going bankrupt, knowing that the creditors will take his money from the house, his accountant would have suggested signing it all over to me, which would have protected his half. Maybe he doesn't trust me, although I've never given him a reason not to. One things for certain, I know he won't want to pay the money he owes and will do anything to avoid it.

Thanks again everyone. I'm just hoping the sale goes through quickly, and I can take my money and he's free to do whatever he wants with his half. At this rate I could be in oz this month lol.

Debs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he's not limited. And I wouldn't have known that made a difference if it wasn't for all of the knowledgable lovely people on here. The estate agent phoned me yesterday to tell me that the buyers have signed their contracts and if everything continues at this pace we should be exchanging in a couple of weeks. I'm entitled to free legal advice with unison so gonna call them today. A few of my friends have said he may be saying it to rock the boat. When he came on Sunday all of our boxes were in the living room ready for the movecube coming on Friday. I'm thinking maybe he's seen them and it's hit him that we are actually going and he's just lashing out. I don't know. He has an accountant and I would have thought that if he's going bankrupt, knowing that the creditors will take his money from the house, his accountant would have suggested signing it all over to me, which would have protected his half. Maybe he doesn't trust me, although I've never given him a reason not to. One things for certain, I know he won't want to pay the money he owes and will do anything to avoid it.

Thanks again everyone. I'm just hoping the sale goes through quickly, and I can take my money and he's free to do whatever he wants with his half. At this rate I could be in oz this month lol.

Debs

Debs,

I truly hope it all sorts itself out and quickly, you don't need all ths extra stress :(

have you heard about any of the jobs you've applied for ? keeping everything crossed for you,

big hugs

J xx

Debs this is just a very stressful gliche. You have been super positive since posting on this site dont loose it now you have come so far. As you said it could be scare mongering.............. Just think in a couple weeks you will be out of it all starting your journey to a new life. Come on kid your a fighter get your mojo back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Elfie you have encapsulated the situation in a nutshell.... Debs every time you start to think negatively or feel a bit stressed about this, just remember that you divorced the jerk for a reason, and nothing he can do or say is going to change your future. Give it up to the Universe and keep your amazing positive attitude uppermost. Your PerthPom friends are supporting you all the way!!! Big hugs honeybun. And this is what you do to Jerkface!!!

:tongue::tongue:

Guest guest9824
Debs this is just a very stressful gliche. You have been super positive since posting on this site dont loose it now you have come so far. As you said it could be scare mongering.............. Just think in a couple weeks you will be out of it all starting your journey to a new life. Come on kid your a fighter get your mojo back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good post Elfie...like it...! wish I could find my mojo....:wink:

Well done Elfie you have encapsulated the situation in a nutshell.... Debs every time you start to think negatively or feel a bit stressed about this, just remember that you divorced the jerk for a reason, and nothing he can do or say is going to change your future. Give it up to the Universe and keep your amazing positive attitude uppermost. Your PerthPom friends are supporting you all the way!!! Big hugs honeybun. And this is what you do to Jerkface!!!

Brilliant!

My first post... joined two days ago and have been glancing over the threads, absolute favorite being the money saving "thrifty tips". Not knowing anyone in person here, but just based on those writings I'm thinking that Debs has a lioness heart and will win this hurdle with her sheer determination. Best of luck Debs!!

Impressed with this group. :notworthy:

Lol. Elfie, you made me pee in my pants a little from laughing. I'm off to asda now for some tena lol. How is teddy by the way? X x

Well done Elfie you have enI'm sureapsulated the situation in a nutshell.... Debs every time you start to think negatively or feel a bit stressed about this, just remember that you divorced the jerk for a reason, and nothing he can do or say is going to change your future. Give it up to the Universe and keep your amazing positive attitude uppermost. Your PerthPom friends are supporting you all the way!!! Big hugs honeybun. And this is what you do to Jerkface!!!

Blowing raspberries at him uses too many muscles. Im sure the upright middle finger uses less ha ha. thanks chic x x

My first post... joined two days ago and have been glancing over the threads, absolute favorite being the money saving "thrifty tips". Not knowing anyone in person here, but just based on those writings I'm thinking that Debs has a lioness heart and will win this hurdle with her sheer determination. Best of luck Debs!!

Impressed with this group. :notworthy:

Arr. Welcome finland. Sometimes I read the money saving thread just for the laugh. Sometimes though I think OMG did I write that. Eeek.

Debs

Lol. Elfie, you made me pee in my pants a little from laughing. I'm off to asda now for some tena lol. How is teddy by the way? X x

Hi Debs Teddy is very very very poorly refusing to eat on Wed took her back to the vet she has lost 7 kg in 12 days. Nothing medically of physically wrong. Didn't know if she would be crossing the rainbow bridge on Wednesday. Her previous owner contacted me to see if he could coax her to eat she is back at the ranch as from Wednesday with the pack and Danny. There was no change yesterday still not eating still very weak. Danny is positive he can get her to eat I wish him all the luck in the world. Missing her terrible house empty again no click clack on the tiles of her wandering around. The next couple of days will determine her out look. Am presently waiting a call from Danny about how she is today. John and I had a good chat if she gains ground and comes back to us and refuses to eat then she has to go back to live with Danny I would rather her be alive and with him than the other option. We are all so terribly gutted its been a very hard trying 2 weeks its just down right bad luck. John said no more rescue or re home we will wait until one of Dannys bitches has pups an start from scratch. Am back to being 4 legged friendless again for the time being its all in the hands of the gods now

ps just make sure the tenna ladies are extra strength lady xxx

Just sending all my positive vibes to you!... (The ones that my teenager hasn't managed to zap out of me yet!) your personality and strength shines through on every post of yours on here... Hang in there girl...he'll be eating your dust soon enough :)

Amy xx

Hi Debs Teddy is very very very poorly refusing to eat on Wed took her back to the vet she has lost 7 kg in 12 days. Nothing medically of physically wrong. Didn't know if she would be crossing the rainbow bridge on Wednesday. Her previous owner contacted me to see if he could coax her to eat she is back at the ranch as from Wednesday with the pack and Danny. There was no change yesterday still not eating still very weak. Danny is positive he can get her to eat I wish him all the luck in the world. Missing her terrible house empty again no click clack on the tiles of her wandering around. The next couple of days will determine her out look. Am presently waiting a call from Danny about how she is today. John and I had a good chat if she gains ground and comes back to us and refuses to eat then she has to go back to live with Danny I would rather her be alive and with him than the other option. We are all so terribly gutted its been a very hard trying 2 weeks its just down right bad luck. John said no more rescue or re home we will wait until one of Dannys bitches has pups an start from scratch. Am back to being 4 legged friendless again for the time being its all in the hands of the gods now

oh elfie, that's so sad- fingers crossed teddy pulls round xxxxxx

Edited by beandownunder
damn autocorrect!

Guest guest9824

sorry to hear this Elfie, best of luck to you, I know how much she means to you.

Peax

• 2 weeks later...