Perth Poms business owners.

FOL

Loving the total change in your life... just what emigrating can be all about! Let us know where your cafe is and I am sure many of our members will come along.

We are in Singleton, WA 6175, SOR, Singleton Surfside Bakery - Home of the Monster Donut.

We are in Singleton, WA 6175, SOR, Singleton Surfside Bakery - Home of the Monster Donut.

Next time I am down your way I will come and have a coffee and say hi...... well done on your amazing commercial venture.... may it be a success and profitable for you guys.... Rossy

Hi All, We came out on a Business Visa and whilst doing all the paperwork in the UK, were wholly intent on opening an Electrical Wholesaler, as we did at home. Got here & the other halfs mid life crisis really kicked in. "I want to own a Coffee Shop on the beach" Fast forward 6 months, and we now have a bakery/coffee shop very close to the beach. We are in our 4th week at the shop and our lives have turned upside down. At the moment I am saved from the brunt of it as I am at college learning all the necessary accounting/admin evils to satisfy the Ozzie officials, but hubby is in bed by 8 every night and up at 3.30am to get all that days baking done. Its a 7 day working week with long hours and we don't know when we'll get a holiday, but, we are having a blast. Heads are buzzing. limbs are aching but getting such a kick out of our new adventure!!

Glad going well will defo call in

• 4 months later...

Hi Everybody.

I have recently opened EasyRider Adventures. A Family Friendly EPT ('segway') outdoor obstacle course inside the beautiful Yanchep National Park. I write the words 'Family Friendly' deliberately because we have made it affordable, accessible and both more age and physically inclusive than ANYBODY in WA or Australia! And we will continue to strive to become more physically inclusive as we grow.

Our youngest rider to date is 5 and our oldest 74! Riders include a guy that has had a stroke. A teenager that spends most of his life in a wheelchair. And one particular wonderful lady who filled our hearts with her smile.

We will shortly commence Tours into the bush and around Yanchep National Park. Something that greatly excites me as a full blown Londoner! I hope to see a few of you there.

Hi Everybody.

I have recently opened EasyRider Adventures. A Family Friendly EPT ('segway') outdoor obstacle course inside the beautiful Yanchep National Park. I write the words 'Family Friendly' deliberately because we have made it affordable, accessible and both more age and physically inclusive than ANYBODY in WA or Australia! And we will continue to strive to become more physically inclusive as we grow.

Our youngest rider to date is 5 and our oldest 74! Riders include a guy that has had a stroke. A teenager that spends most of his life in a wheelchair. And one particular wonderful lady who filled our hearts with her smile.

We will shortly commence Tours into the bush and around Yanchep National Park. Something that greatly excites me as a full blown Londoner! I hope to see a few of you there.

Welcome to the forum ... we look forward to your contributions assisting our members with life in Perth.

Edited by ali
FB ref removed

• 1 year later...
On 5/21/2015 at 10:16, bensdad said:

I run a permanent formwork walling business that installs throughout WA, tough going, but wouldn't swap it for the world.

Update, having nearly died last christmas due to stomach issues after spending 4 months in hospital i came out to find that I had been forced out of my business by my partner and his wife and was basically made to sell my shares to them. However after 6 months of recuperating we (me n the wife) have now changed my hobby into a business and we now have a small canvas stretching and picture framing shop in Rockingham.  

• Like 2

• 3 years later...