Do you kids need a casual job with potential to learn something?????

Podge1366

Hi everyone 

I work for a marquee hire company called pedersens hire and we are always on the lookout for new workers with the drive to get on.we are based in canning vale but can be working all over Perth also as far as Kalgoorlie Albany Karratha.

our busiest periods are from July through to January .

i believe it's a great start for young lads to work with us.theres no time wasters and you can learn and travel at the same time.casual weekend work is always available.

ive now been at pedersens for 9 years .im managing the structure side of the company now .

feel free to get in touch if you want anymore information.just thought I'd say hi I'm new to this forum .im from battle in East Sussex back in the U.K. .

be good to hear from some of you.

darren 

aka podge

p.s I'm the guy on the far left.IMG_0073.MOV

IMG_0087.JPG

IMG_0072.JPG

Hi Darren

Thanks for the info. I have a 15 yr old daughter looking for a job on Sundays.  Your description however says you are looking for lads. Is that because it's heavy lifting? Or currently an all male environment?

We are in Willetton so very local.

Thanks

Jen

Hi Jen 

thanks for your interest.the job is manual lifting,it's not always heavy but a lot of lifting.im not putting you off I just like people to know what they are in for and yes it is a majority of male environment.if you are still interested text me your details and I'll contact you when we have another Sunday job.

Thanks

darren