i lived in perth for 7 years i have helped alot of families with the move

sullivan_artex

Hi my name is James,

I li

ved in Perth for 7 years and as so i have af family and friends out there witch i have managed to set people up with work and contacts and even friends.

I have helped alot of people with nearly all aspects of emergrating from who to contact to get it started to where to go and what to once you are in Perth.

First thing i would say is, alot of people ask if the life you can have in Perth is a good one, i answer with "without a doubt" you can make the life out there what ever you want with out being held back by some of the things that do back in the UK.

You have the advantage of not having any previous history with people so there is not grudges not arguments you get to set your self up as the person you know you can be.

If there is anything that anyone would like to know eg. schools, shops, work, pubs, going out andything you can think of pm me and i will do everything i can to help you out.

cheers

James

Edited by Mad Cow
Personal email address

hi there, we are moving as soon as our visa gets granted, we can live any wer in perth our main concern is wer to live?? we are a family of four, two girls age 2 and 4, my hubby will be worlking away at least 3weeks at a time so need a safe family suberb , dont like to be near a city but want to be near a beach, my hubby will be doing fifo so doesnt matter wer we live long as its nice and safe, want to settle and stay in oz so geting this right is very important thanks, p.s y did u leave oz? :jiggy:

Great post hope you can help lots of people, and maybe me at some point. How come you have left Oz? We are moving over in dec

Glad to see you are making the move, As for me leaving Oz it was because of family things back here in the UK "mum being ill and meeting someone here" but if I wasn't settled down now I would be back out there tomorrow.

Anything you may need help with just let me know mate, I did have my email address up here but they edited it out.

Hi my name is James,

I li

ved in Perth for 7 years and as so i have af family and friends out there witch i have managed to set people up with work and contacts and even friends.

I have helped alot of people with nearly all aspects of emergrating from who to contact to get it started to where to go and what to once you are in Perth.

First thing i would say is, alot of people ask if the life you can have in Perth is a good one, i answer with "without a doubt" you can make the life out there what ever you want with out being held back by some of the things that do back in the UK.

You have the advantage of not having any previous history with people so there is not grudges not arguments you get to set your self up as the person you know you can be.

If there is anything that anyone would like to know eg. schools, shops, work, pubs, going out andything you can think of pm me and i will do everything i can to help you out.

cheers

James

Thanks very much James for your offer of help to everyone. Can I suggest that you update your profile as it is showing that you are still in UK....

hi there, we are moving as soon as our visa gets granted, we can live any wer in perth our main concern is wer to live?? we are a family of four, two girls age 2 and 4, my hubby will be worlking away at least 3weeks at a time so need a safe family suberb , dont like to be near a city but want to be near a beach, my hubby will be doing fifo so doesnt matter wer we live long as its nice and safe, want to settle and stay in oz so geting this right is very important thanks, p.s y did u leave oz? :jiggy:

It sounds like we're in the same boat! We too are a family of four (age 13 yrs and 20 mths). My husband has secured a fifo job and we are currently applying for a 457 visa. It would be interesting to keep in touch as we are both going through the same process and our husbands will be away for a few weeks at a time!

Kerry

I think he still is hasn't been here since 2008 , I think he'd need advice here if he came back , it's changed a hell of a lot lol

i am back in the uk again. and as for not being back there since 2008 i went back in 09 untill end of 2011 and nothing has changed where i lived. i still have as much to do with perth as possible im still part of groups i still keep in contact with family and friends and i still have work contacts in alot of different industries.

so before you post anything about me make sure you know what you are talking about before you do.