what are you doing at this moment

odies

wishing I was over in Oz , as all my DIL ,family keep having birthday parties, last week it was a super heroes party and everybody dressed up the pictures are great,

this week it is a pool party, next week it is a monster inc. party, engagement party and a barbie on sunday at Yanchep.

we will make up for it when we're there Odies xxxx

super hero pool party :-)

image.jpg

Edited by beandownunder
Costume sorted !

Morning, I am looking through the window at a glorious sunny day, makes you smile, maybe spring is on its way, daffodils are nearly out.

lovely to see the sun Odies, but jeez it shows up how dirty my windows are !!!! best get some cleaning done !

ps they're all sparkling now!

Edited by beandownunder

hubby said earlier he was making chinese style chicken curry for dinner, he didn't get back from his bike ride until 7.30 so I'm sitting her waiting and starving! just as well I made the kids tea or they would have been asleep before it was ready. Debs I bought my own boxes etc as I already had some and wanted more the same size. No tape gun for me but thinking one would be quite handy now you mention it!

Helped out at Cubs tonight making mini pancakes on upside down tin cans with a candle underneath. Good fun but very messy. Glad it wasn't my kitchen!

feet up on the sofa now having had yet another slice of Bakewell tart. I can't walk past it without having a bit. Piggy! About to watch a recorded episode of Stella.

well wishing my mum was here, it is pancake day or jif lemon day as the children say. She always made great pancakes we would all turn up and she would be at the stove making 1 after the other, I would not have the smell in my house to posey when younger