what are you doing at this moment

odies

I need to figure out how I have a phone interview without racking up a massive mobile bill! Skype keeps dropping out and I feel cheeky asking them to call me, although that's what they were originally going to do; or at least they were until I sent them my uk contact number.

When we were calling Oz a lot sorting out our TRA, we bought a card from Tesco. Worked out really good value. They were just at the tills.

I need to figure out how I have a phone interview without racking up a massive mobile bill! Skype keeps dropping out and I feel cheeky asking them to call me, although that's what they were originally going to do; or at least they were until I sent them my uk contact number.

Good luck with it Lou! The biggest fear I had for my phone interview was having the kids around pestering me and being loud and silly, luckily they behaved like angels and left me alone while I was on the phone, phew!

today I am failing miserably at having a week sabbatical from any Australia-related research! hi guys! I only managed five days :-/ missed you all too much lol!

get well soon Odies xxx

have you got FaceTime Lou? I find it more consistent than Skype??

Also I have just taken a batch of pink shortbread hearts out of the oven for my lovely family for valentines day :-)

have a good day all xxxxxx

today I am failing miserably at having a week sabbatical from any Australia-related research! hi guys! I only managed five days :-/ missed you all too much lol!

get well soon Odies xxx

have you got FaceTime Lou? I find it more consistent than Skype??

Also I have just taken a batch of pink shortbread hearts out of the oven for my lovely family for valentines day :-)

have a good day all xxxxxx

Five whole days is pretty commendable Bean, well done to you.

Running round like a mad woman (which I'm told I am) trying to get cleaned up for a viewer tomorrow. Got another one Sunday too. Fingers crossed someone buys it. Getting sick of cleaning up lol.

Had good news from my brain scan. No tumour yay. And yes, there is a brain there before someone else says it. My sinuses are diseased. Phew.

Going to get jonny from beavers soon then were going macs for tea coz I'm not cleaning dishes too ha ha.

Debs

Running round like a mad woman (which I'm told I am) trying to get cleaned up for a viewer tomorrow. Got another one Sunday too. Fingers crossed someone buys it. Getting sick of cleaning up lol.

Had good news from my brain scan. No tumour yay. And yes, there is a brain there before someone else says it. My sinuses are diseased. Phew.

Going to get jonny from beavers soon then were going macs for tea coz I'm not cleaning dishes too ha ha.

Debs

aw thats fantastic news huni! I know what you mean about the cleaning and viewings. Tooks us 10 months to sell ours. Viewing after viewing! but we got there and you will too hopefully soon:) Good luck with the viewings and heres to good health, happiness and new starts in 2014:)

lauren xx

Debs

Great news on the test results! Living in a show home is hard work... So glad we're selling our empty.

Sat in the Kitchen, looking at the mess in the living room and Kitchen, thinking I have to clean this up only for it to get messd up again tomorrow!!!:arghh:

Thinking why the hell did I only discover, that the jugsaw my father leant me had a tilt on it, when I cut/mitered the last piece of skirting board, would have saved me time if I had known before, :err:

and after the laminate in the hall is laid skirting fixed in place and the living room is painted, house should be ready to stick on the market, at last….:smile:

Guest guest9824
watching question time

We have Q and A here Odies, I watch it on ABC, it's good!

...sat here drinking second cuppa, school run done, 22 degrees this morning, Happy Vallies Day to all:jiggy:

Guest guest9824
Happy valentines day to all the lovely perthpoms people, especially the singletons. Hope you all have a lovely day x x

Loved your reply on PIO to FOC, well said! Have a good one.x