what are you doing at this moment

odies

Actually, that sounds nice. Think I'll try that later. Jonny is at his dads for the weekend. I drop him off at school on fri morning and he doesn't come back till Sunday night so it's just me on my lonesome. All weekend. I've got some boxes from work so I think I might pack some things.

Have a good weekend all.

Debs

what did u think lol xxx

have you seen the man in the papers Lou, he took the company to court as they managed to resell his holiday and did not return any money when he cancelled, he proved they resold and got his money back £3k.

I haven't but I feel ripped off because the holiday we changed to was £300 cheaper and I was told there would be a £50 amendment fee per person but they charged that on top of the original price! I've just had the email that states, quote "1 x Saving (-£298.00) Cancellation Fee £584.50" ahem, don't call me an accountant, since when has £50 x 5 = £584.50??? Although at least I can holiday now without the immediate fear of being blown up or having to suffer being under house arrest! I was so looking forward to holidaying in Egypt :sad:

I love Egypt - have been three times. It's an amazing place with massive diversity and the nicest people. Genuinely helpful & respectful. Yes you get the ones that hassle tourists but if you can cut through that they're great.

Just such a shame that a few groups seem intent on ripping it all apart :0(

On things less political - I think I'm off to Waneroo Markets today. I have a hubby free day so I can spend as long as I like mooching!

Well, we were suppose to be going to The Maze today, when youngest child casually mentions that her head has been itching (I bet all your heads are itching now) and yes you guessed it, I found one huge head lice and a couple of small ones. So trip to chemist to get necessary treatment, beds stripped, cars hoovered, whole house hoovered, beloved cuddly bear that has to sleep with her, has too been "combed". Not how I was planning on spending my Sunday. The joys of kids. :eek:

After a stressful and anxious week with elderly Mum moving into a High Care facility, have finally spent the whole day AT HOME! Sorry had to put that in caps as it is such a rare thing! Caught up on a few chores but basically just veged in the recliner chair with a book and have logged onto PerthPoms to catch up and now just opened a bottle of vino.... Perhaps I shouldn't post any more when I get to the second glass!! Looking hot outside - haven't left the aircon comfort all day.... total bliss!

wishing I was over in Oz , as all my DIL ,family keep having birthday parties, last week it was a super heroes party and everybody dressed up the pictures are great,

this week it is a pool party, next week it is a monster inc. party, engagement party and a barbie on sunday at Yanchep.

haha its my new addiction, took me 28 years to get here!

I just hope I stick it out or everyone will be like.. erm Lauren I thought you exercised?

Put that 5th doughnut down! lol

Im a massive foody too! haha xxx

There are some ideal machines for you at my gym, vending machines. Lol