what are you doing at this moment

odies

nope on second look you are at the boat ??? and also what a gorgeous family you have

Thanks for that comment Odies; yes we are at The Boat, again, but it is a Fri night and a fantastically warm one as that and so after a stressful week serving coffees I think we deserve it! Look forward to seeing you down there soon.

Thanks for that comment Odies; yes we are at The Boat, again, but it is a Fri night and a fantastically warm one as that and so after a stressful week serving coffees I think we deserve it! Look forward to seeing you down there soon.

It is a lovely balmy fri eve! Still sitting on the patio sipping some red at 10.30!

Rob - Odies is right your family is gorgeous!!

I have to ask, where and what exactly is The Boat? Restaurant, coffee shop, bar!?

It is 5.10pm, piddling down with rain and feeling cold at 5.5'c. Just got back from work and school, all feeling in need of comfort food. Sod dinner for now, it is Friday. Just had a pot of tea with warm homemade rice pudding and everything else we could grab. Instant comfort.

Now on the sofa with feet up about to watch The Great British Sewing Bee. Cheese and wine once boys are in bed later.

Happy weekend everyone!

need updating quick though, what happened Travelchic did you sell ? when do you leave Akasully ? etc etc Bean what is your little one doing ? really feel out of the loop

Glad youre feeling a little better. Yes, I accepted the offer on my house. Booked my movecube and started packing some stuff. Well organised me. It's coming around the same time as Nikki's getting hers so could be on the same boat. Woo hoo.

Look after yourself odies x x (had to be careful writing that coz my iPad wanted to autocorrect it to oldies lol).

Debs

It is 5.10pm, piddling down with rain and feeling cold at 5.5'c. Just got back from work and school, all feeling in need of comfort food. Sod dinner for now, it is Friday. Just had a pot of tea with warm homemade rice pudding and everything else we could grab. Instant comfort.

Now on the sofa with feet up about to watch The Great British Sewing Bee. Cheese and wine once boys are in bed later.

Happy weekend everyone!

Happy weekend Akasully!

Enjoy your wine and cheese, very jealous. Im in alone tonight so the wines out the question.

My supper is a Peter Barlow special! peanut butter, chocolate spread and banana on toast!

All praise coronation street for bringing this into my life.

Lauren :)

Actually, that sounds nice. Think I'll try that later. Jonny is at his dads for the weekend. I drop him off at school on fri morning and he doesn't come back till Sunday night so it's just me on my lonesome. All weekend. I've got some boxes from work so I think I might pack some things.

Have a good weekend all.

Debs

Well, my boy has gone off to his mates for a sleep over, my daughter is going round to her friends tonight and doesn't need picking up (glass of wine for me), so hubby and I are going to cook a dinner that includes stuff the kids don't like

We had a clean-up morning while it was still cool then headed back to Coogee beach for more snorkelling. The ocean was so warm today, we stayed for ages.

Just got home, cleaned the kit and we're getting ready to head to Bather's Beach market for some food and watch the sunset.

Enjoy the weekend everyone.