what are you doing at this moment

odies

Guest guest9824
Long journey for her ... give her a big hug from me.... such a beautiful lady.....:smile:

I am sitting here on the patio by the pool having a glass of vino..... such a lovely Valentines Day!

ditto, watermelon cruiser for me!(classy bird).... Barmy night! Enjoy!

Trying to get home. The coast road home is closed again as the sea is coming over the seawall and high tide is not for another hour...darn this British weather

Was just looking at pics and reports on the BBC website.... Cannot imagine how awful it must be for everyone with the constant rain, wind and worry if they and their property are safe.... and how people are coping who have been flooded out I just shudder to think. We lost the roof of our house in Sussex in 1987 during the Hurricane and I still remember it in technicolour and surround sound detail when the winds get up here in Perth. Just stay safe everyone and don't take any chances if you don't have to travel.

Edited by Rossmoyne

Took my new mountain bike (just got it this week for my birthday, yippee!) out today for it's maiden run. Me and the boys firstly picked up stuff for a picnic in Sainsbury's, then ate it in the car as a bit chilly. Afterwards, headed out to embrace the great outdoors. The puddles were like ponds, the mud was intense but the sun was shining and the sky was blue. Cycled round several lakes for two hours and came back filthy! My son fell off his bike in 6" deep mud and couldn't stand up, he just lay there laughing. It was a great afternoon, it took away the grumpiness and irritation I was feeling before I went out. I actually told myself to stop being such a grumpy old cow and appreciate all the wonderful things I had been blessed with. Everything thing from blue skies, the signs of spring in the woods and two lovely boys who want to spend time cycling with me. Brilliant!

Took my new mountain bike (just got it this week for my birthday, yippee!) out today for it's maiden run. Me and the boys firstly picked up stuff for a picnic in Sainsbury's, then ate it in the car as a bit chilly. Afterwards, headed out to embrace the great outdoors. The puddles were like ponds, the mud was intense but the sun was shining and the sky was blue. Cycled round several lakes for two hours and came back filthy! My son fell off his bike in 6" deep mud and couldn't stand up, he just lay there laughing. It was a great afternoon, it took away the grumpiness and irritation I was feeling before I went out. I actually told myself to stop being such a grumpy old cow and appreciate all the wonderful things I had been blessed with. Everything thing from blue skies, the signs of spring in the woods and two lovely boys who want to spend time cycling with me. Brilliant!

Made me smile. I love bike rides with the kids. My son and I did it a lot in London and it's amazing cycling along the Swan in the early hours of the morning.