Ladies Thread..

Sorry to hear your sadness Pingpong....the distance is telling when things like aged parents are in the equation. My mum died a couple of weeks ago...and cos of costs and young children I made the decision not to return to the UK. I was comfortable with this decision but it still pulled at the heart strings.

Good luck xxx

GOODMORNING :wubclub: YOU xxxxx oops sorry in caps lol

hugs , and star jumps for that morning feeling :notworthy:( also to make you chuckle xxx)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't envy you on that one Bridey :biglaugh:

I can do all our countries for ours, my biggest pain's going to be finding out where everybody was born :arghh:

:swoon:i couldn't remember when i started work when i left school ..i know it was only like 5 years ago but :biglaugh:i wish .

hopefully you won't have to do the form 80 lol x

Thanks for that Brides and yes made me chuckle....though no star jumps for me this morning.....my nearly 17 yearold had a couple of friends staying last nigh.....no idea how many times I told them to keep it down!!! Still going they were at 5am!! All peaceful now....my try to catch an hours sleep before the 4 and 8 year olds wake up!

thanks for the smile. xx

Good Morning all the ladies in Perth and all the Ladies elsewhere , nice day today .. well im off to swimming lessons and back home later to get everything ready for school tomorrow YEAAAAHHHHH.....:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Mean Mummy :embarrassed:

Hi Ladies, and whoever??? no matter how far anyone is away from their families,

if someone still in Britain has anyone close with a computer, surely, they and you

could encourage them to see each other on Skype? Even 80 year olds can be taught to connect and log in. I know this how? I taught my Dad who is 89 (yesterdays birthday).

I am not a Pom, but have a daughter living in London, East Wimbleton I`m told.

I also have a grandson, who is 18 months old, he and his mother are returning here next week for a short stay...and no I haven`t ventured to Britain, but we communicate via Skype. I know British telecom has adeal where, they allow free calls to landlines in Australia... if you don`t know about it, its time you learned and showed your families before you immigrate surely!?? One way of seeing the grandies grow up, or families grow. No offence meant!:wubclub:

Just wanted to say hi, I can't stay on long but will pop in again briefly later and then have a long visit tommorow night. I have had the shippers in quoting all day so need to get some ironing done before the kids come home. I've been at work the last 2 nights so hubbie will go spare if I spend all night tonight on PP :)

We are coming over in December going to mandurah but have friends in joondalup.

Michelle

Hi Michelle , sounds like your at the mad stage .. who are you having for qoutes ?

The whole shipping world is currently rummaging around my drawers lol! We have 6 main ones plus we have had a couple of online quotes. Sole 20ft just under 4k so far. So far flights booked and we have somewhere to stay for a couple of weeks so loads to do :)

Michelle

Sorry to hear your sadness Pingpong....the distance is telling when things like aged parents are in the equation. My mum died a couple of weeks ago...and cos of costs and young children I made the decision not to return to the UK. I was comfortable with this decision but it still pulled at the heart strings.

Good luck xxx

Hi Susie and thanx:smile:..i'm sorry to hear about your Mum..yes the distance is difficult at these times and it can seem a very long way away..when we make the decision to move this is part and parcel of it..my sadness was not so much for myself, but my parents who have a long history with Aus and i know would love to go back if they could..take care..

terri:wink: x

Hi Ladies, and whoever??? no matter how far anyone is away from their families,

if someone still in Britain has anyone close with a computer, surely, they and you

could encourage them to see each other on Skype? Even 80 year olds can be taught to connect and log in. I know this how? I taught my Dad who is 89 (yesterdays birthday).

I am not a Pom, but have a daughter living in London, East Wimbleton I`m told.

I also have a grandson, who is 18 months old, he and his mother are returning here next week for a short stay...and no I haven`t ventured to Britain, but we communicate via Skype. I know British telecom has adeal where, they allow free calls to landlines in Australia... if you don`t know about it, its time you learned and showed your families before you immigrate surely!?? One way of seeing the grandies grow up, or families grow. No offence meant!:wubclub:

Morning RM:smile:..thanx for the good advice..your right there is no excuse for not communicating..Skype is free if you have a computer and it is a great way to keep in touch and seeing each other on webcam..my Mum sussed that a long time ago and my three brothers in Aus don''t get away with not seeing her and Dad at least once a week!!..my sadness for them is that they know they can never return to Aus because of ill health, and my brothers will never return here..Que Sera Sera..

terri:wink: x

Oooh nearly weeknd yeahhh ... any one doing anything nice for mommys day ?

my daughter brought me a card with a poem and a handprint from school it was beautifull and so sad .. about how they grow up soon and the handprints on the wall will soon not be there as they get older ... AWWWW:wubclub:

Guest guest1228

Hello Perth Ladies. May I join this thread? I'm Fiona and I'm sad to be going back to work after 2 weeks off....sob...not fair, had a lovely couple of weeks with my family visiting from the UK...

Guest LaneyOOO

Hi Fiona, I don't blame you, it is always hard going back to work after Holidays. How are the family enjoying there holiday? hope you are all well?

Elaine x

hi Fiona , glad to see you on here , my family are coming over in Aug im so excited its their first trip out , though i am really dreading them going home again as well .. i can't wait to show them everywhere here though ..

How long are yours here for ?

Guest guest1228

Hi Sharon and Elaine,

My lot are here for 8 weeks. Been here for 2 weeks so far. They've been out a few times now, fun but tiring trying to keep everyone happy. Makes you remember why you emigrated, lol.

Guest guest1228

We had a lovely evening barbequing at the beach watching the sun go down...

Its always hard when they leave but part of you is pleased to have the peace and quiet back! Makes the holidays more special! Plus you get to be a tourist again for a while!