Ladies Thread..

Guest Harrison Clan
:notworthy:Right im away need sleep hopefully will sleep a little better now i have a CO :biglaugh:

have a great weekend !

Brides x

Night Bridey, enjoy your sleep and have a good weekend :smile:

Wendy x

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Terri, I'm good thanks hun, glad it's Friday and I can chill tomorrow lol :SLEEP: How are you doing? Sounds like you've got a busy weekend ahead of you. How many kids have you got?

Wendy x

Yes weekends are always good, eh?:biggrin:..we have four children..our eldest is 24, then twins of 21 and our home grown Aus boy who is 7..he was our huge surprise after a 14 year gap!!

Guest Harrison Clan
Yes weekends are always good, eh?:biggrin:..we have four children..our eldest is 24, then twins of 21 and our home grown Aus boy who is 7..he was our huge surprise after a 14 year gap!!

What a lovely surprise though :smile: Our oldest will be 7 in September, little one is 3 going on 63... He'll be 4 next month and has invited all his nursery class to his party apparantly, I haven't even booked anything yet!! :swoon:

:smile:

What a lovely surprise though :smile: Our oldest will be 7 in September, little one is 3 going on 63... He'll be 4 next month and has invited all his nursery class to his party apparantly, I haven't even booked anything yet!! :swoon:

aw bless him:smile:..they are just so good at things like that!..precious age..yes it was a lovely surprise (my hubbie was in the outback when i phoned him to tell him!)..even though im prob the oldest mum in the playground i love every minute..yours are a real good age to do the move to Aus when you do..how are things going?

Hey Brides...I say go for it. We came back 2 years ago and I have my mums sister and brother that live here in Perth, well with 1 reason or another I never met them face to face...mum kept asking if I had been to see them...but there was always something to get in the way. Well mum died at the beginning of April...11pm our time..and the very next morning my Aunt and Uncle turned up on my doorstep to comfort me. Bear in mind the last time I saw them I was about 7 years old..I am 43 now...so quite a number of years. It was great seeing them again.

What I am trying to say is live is too short to worry about the time just do it. I am sure they would love to see you again.

Good luck Brides. xxxxx

Guest Harrison Clan

:smile: Good Morning /Evening ladies, how are you all today?

Well it's another crappy day here weather wise so we're just having a lazy morning cuddled up on the sofa, the kids are watching Finding Nemo.

Anyone got any exciting plans for the weekend?

Guest Harrison Clan
:smile:

aw bless him:smile:..they are just so good at things like that!..precious age..yes it was a lovely surprise (my hubbie was in the outback when i phoned him to tell him!)..even though im prob the oldest mum in the playground i love every minute..yours are a real good age to do the move to Aus when you do..how are things going?

Slowly Terri! All this waiting is not good when you're as impatient as I am :biglaugh: but we're getting there, it will all be worth it in the end :biggrin:

Guest guest1228

Spent a nice few hours at the beach chilling out with OH while kids were at the rellies holiday rental...v relaxing. Thius is what life here is all about for me. QT at the beach and beyond.

Guest LaneyOOO

Want to know if I am the only maniac around, Hubby things I am mad

Today I stripped all the beds washed all the pillow protectors,mattress protectors and quilts, I spent most of the day washing my poor machine had a hard day.

I have Summer Quilts that are just light ones, and then I have wool quilts for the kids for winter and a feather/down quilt for us cost me $180 about 5yrs ago but by golly it was the best investment I ever made lol. But Hubby thinks I am mad as I had to wash everything, I am very OCD, bless him though he made the bed up tonight I even had him turn the mattress over.

So does anyone else do this kind of thing or am I just sad??

Just to add I do wash the bed linen every week or two not just for the summer and winter lol

Elaine x

Guest guest1228
Sounds bliss , was it warm enough ? kidding .. just feels so nice and cooler & balmy at the mo soon forget the scorching weather don't we .

Thought it might be too windy but it was just perfect. Didnt go in the sea though. Had a nice read of my book while sunbathing. Only thing with this time of year is soon goes chilly after sunset.

Guest guest1228
It's great, don't feel as lethargic now and enjoying the sun without looking like a lobster after 2 minutes.

Liz

Im really loving this time of year. Mid 20s is perfect for me. I do like hot summer evenings though. Cant have it all can we!:cute:

Guest Liz B

Hi Fiona,

I like Autumn the best, get bitten by mossies and swell up something rotten in the summer. Take vitamin B for it and someone told me to drink tonic water as that works.

Night Night

Its nice to read all your comments, from both far and near. Ah our warm weather is coming to an end, so I will warn those that have only been here a short time, days, weeks, months. May is notorious for the start of our winter storms. They usually arrive in a rush, with very wet windy lightning and oh so very loud thunder you might mistake for the sound of bombs going off. Take note of the warnings you are seeing shown and talked about on the news channels. Our Civil Emergency Teams, are gearing up to be called out in all sorts of wild weather to help, repair roofs which have lost tiles, and gusts that rip the colorbond off too. Make sure your gutters and downpipes are cleaned, as the last thing you want is that rain and flooding coming into your homes from the lack of maintenance. Not every Landlord makes sure those things are done. Unfortunately its something we have to put up with.. If you have achance go online and look at the storms we had last year in March, where cars had hailstorm damage, as well as flooding in some parts of West Perth, and the wealthier suburbs. At the time I had to laugh a little as that is where the movers and shakers of this state, work and play (with our taxes, banks and the like) and they were really hurt in the pockets. Make sure there iis no furniture, kids toys, garbage bins left out, as in the very strong wind they will be picked up and become a dangerous implement to incurr damage.

hope fully Mother`s Day 2011 will only have light rain... and that the sun will sneak through when you least expect it. And ladies, Have a nice family Day!:wubclub:

Im really loving this time of year. Mid 20s is perfect for me. I do like hot summer evenings though. Cant have it all can we!:cute:

Autumn and spring for me too - actually autumn here is very much like spring in the uk, bit nippy in the early morning though Alex went to school in tights and jumper the other day

Hey ladies:biggrin:..hope you all had a great Mother's Day!

I've just been out celebrating my Mum's 70th with family..really lovely evening..my poor ol' Dad was trying to organise everything..got a bit confused..he is 80 mind!...they have been together 54 years now..amazing!!..have a good day all:smile::smile: