I cant believe we live here

donnachivers

Having been to WA many times, and being fairly well travelled, my view is that WA is THE most beautiful place in the world!

You are very lucky, I used to remind myself whilst on holiday how lucky I was by just sitting on the beach at Cott and just looking out to sea- it doesnt get much better than that!

You are in for a treat! It has changed lots over the years, now much more commercial than it was buy well worth a visit, if you get chance go take a look at The Boatshed in the town, especially the fish/meat stall (assuming its still there, our last visit was 2 years ago, due back at xmas)

I went into the city with the kids on Thursday and we get the train from Murdoch - so have the beautiful view on the way in (and home), my daughter and I said at the same time "I never tire of being amazed by this" ... we've been here over 7 years now and still have those "can't believe we live here moments"

We been here 3 weeks and loving it (mind has rained 2 weekends out of the 3 lol) Girlfriend gets a bit bored during the day as she carn't work until her visa is granted hopefully won't be to long now she is looking to do some voluntary work for the time being so if anybody knows of any thing would be good

Gaz

we landed on Wednesday and I am overwhelmed by the friendliness of everyone we have spoken to.

We are in Warnbro at the moment. Sorted Medicare cards, tax numbers, bank accounts spent a day exploring NOR and visited the royal show!! Glass of wine now to relax!!

We are thinking of staying in Warnbro as seems generally ok with good schools, any comments greatly aappreciated. J x

We been here 3 weeks and loving it (mind has rained 2 weekends out of the 3 lol) Girlfriend gets a bit bored during the day as she carn't work until her visa is granted hopefully won't be to long now she is looking to do some voluntary work for the time being so if anybody knows of any thing would be good

Gaz

So many new arrivals, we've been here 4 months and still so much to explore.

Gazza 18, if your gf fancies meeting up in the week to get out of the house let me know. I have two small babas in tow (3 and 9 weeks) but like to try and get out and about and always up for meeting new people. Being stuck in can give you cabin fever!

Hi how can I set up a new foram if It keeps saying my password does not exist !

If you want to start a new thread (topic) of your own, you firstly need to go to the subforum you want to start a thread in.

So for example, from the home page, if you wish to start a thread about Migration, click 'Migration Issues' in the forum list down the left hand side of the page.

Directly above all the threads in that forum, you will see a green button labelled 'Post New Thread' Similarly, if you scroll to the bottom of the page, the green 'Post New Thread' button is duplicated below the thread list.

If you click on either of these buttons, you will be able to start a new thread.

It sounds like you may not be logged in when trying to start a thread. When you log in, make sure you tick the "Remember Me" checkbox next to the username / password boxes. This will prevent the forum software from logging you out after a period of inactivity.

we landed on Wednesday ait sd I am overwhelmed by the friendliness of everyone we have spoken to.

We are in Warnbro at the moment. Sorted Medicare cards, tax numbers, bank accounts spent a day exploring NOR and visited the royal show!! Glass of wine now to relax!!

We are thinking of staying in Warnbro as seems generally ok with good schools, any comments greatly aappreciated. J x

Hi not far from you.We been looking at Warnbro it seem a nice area we might settle there when ready to buy.

We lived in WA for 18 months and moved back overseas. Heading back to WA again soon.

I remember I always -every single day- loved to see the ocean while looking just over the trees of Tamala Park (driving towards Mindarie). Or turning on summer jam while driving back on a saturday morning after a good surf.

Anyway, enjoy Perth and I hope you'll settle well :)